Apps are where it is at right now! You may have read my reviews of the free and helpful apps for parents, such as KidsLink and Lowest Med, but this one is all about the kiddos!
M and Peanut are serious book worms and sometimes I get a bit worn out from reading the same stories over and over! I was over at Just Another Mom's page and read about a new app that provides your kids (and you!) with hundreds of new stories right at their finger tips. Nothing replaces a trip to the library, but if we are on a road trip or short on time, I will be checking out FarFaria! Take a peek at the app and enter a giveaway for 3 MONTHS of free fun!
FarFaria is an app that provides the perfect story time experience. With more than 800 amazing children’s stories—and five new ones added each week—story time has never been easier.
Created for children ages 2-9, FarFaria helps children develop a passion for reading and encourages families to spend quality time reading together. FarFaria’s engaging story-discovery experience encourages children to stumble into new stories they’ll love forever. Check out Just Another Mom's full review here!
- Unlimited reading from our library of more than 800 stories.
- Five new, engaging stories added every week.
- Interactive experience is fun for kids and easy for parents
- Every story can be read aloud with a Read-to-Me feature.
- Reading-level badge on every story cover.
- Offline access to read Favorite stories
- Search for books by genre, title or keyword
- Find books you already enjoy with Recently Read
- Book Club – connect with friends and family to get a list of reading recommendations from people you know
- No advertising. No hidden fees.
How to try FarFaria for Free:
Download FarFaria and read one story every day for free with no obligation to pay. Unlimited access starts at just $4.99 per month.
Be sure to check out FarFaria here:
***** DISCLAIMER *****
This blog and other participating blogs were not compensated for this giveaway. Just Another Mom did receive a complimentary subscription to facilitate the review and giveaway, but no other compensation was given. This giveaway is not associated or affiliated with Facebook or any of it's entities. This information is being disclosed in compliance with FTC regulations.
Do your kids have a favorite learning app?