In an ongoing effort to get motivated for a new year of sharing our journey, I looked back to 2014 for inspiration. With over 130 articles to choose from, it was a daunting task to choose the "best" ones. I decided that an increase in reader responses would be how I would pick the "best" posts for the year.
Before I share our top posts, I would like to take a minute thank our readers! The outpouring of support from our loyal readers who have helped share our story, whether it be through Facebook or by word of mouth, made 2014 a very exciting year for The Puzzled Palate and our family.
Without further ado...
here are The Puzzled Palate's most popular posts of 2014!
5. Top 10 Parenting Perks that every parent lives for. Parenting isn't a walk in the park... but these are the moments that make it worth the struggle!
4. Things That Drive Me Crazy was such a fun post to share about the funny side of parenting a child with sensory issues. You can't appreciate how complex a bathroom break can be- until you use your phone's flashlight because the fan is connected to the lights!
3. Mommy & Me: My Cup Runneth Over is a quick glimpse into the wonderful world of being a mom to a child with Aspergers.
2. The Best Gift I Ever Gave To My Daughter is essentially an ode to my son, Peanut. I will never be able to buy my daughter a gift that tops the one that came in to our lives in 2011.
1. The Day That I met my daughter... again was by far the most popular post that I wrote this year. I have been told that I should warn everybody to grab a box of tissues before reading my heartfelt account of how much of a difference you can make with simple dietary adjustments.
The best part of looking back to 2014, was looking at how far we have come since we made the decision to cut gluten out of M's diet. It is amazing to see the progress that she has made- both at home and at school!
I am looking forward to 2015 and all it has in store for our family!
What was the highlight of 2014 for your family?
What are you looking forward to in 2015?